- Featured Auctions
- Gemstone Jewelry
- More Categories
In this section you will find general information about payment methods and policies.
This information applies to items sold by Bidz.com Only!
For payment and shipment information on item(s) won from Holyland, Lithuania, Quality Art Auctions, Fashion & Apparel, Electronics and Gemstones please refer to the item descriptions. Bidz.com will not accept any payments on their behalf.
We have a secure server to
process all your transactions.
Go to Bidz.com Secure Payment Center.
*After you win an auction, please allow one (1) hour for the online payment to become available.
To pay for your item(s) with PayPal, click here
To put your item(s) on a Layaway, click here
International Money Orders
1. Include applicable sales tax for items shipped to California
- Your payment is due no later than in 2 DAYS from the time the auction closes.
- California residents, please add 9.00% sales tax to all your orders.
- New York, North Carolina and Rhode Island residents, applicable sales tax will be added to your orders.
- Please be aware that the customer will pay customs fees on all packages shipped out of the United States. Consult your local customs laws for duties, regulations, and restrictions.
- Buyers Auction Fee A Buyers Auction Fee is a standard auctioneering fee that cover the cost associated with sourcing products, running the marketplace and managing services such as payment collection and fulfillment. Unless otherwise stated in the auction, our standard Buyers Premium is 3% of the orders grand total or a minimum of $0.50.
- American Express
© Copyright 2013 Bidz.com All Rights Reserved.